Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Round, but give at least a value of 1 Q

How do I adjust the following formula to Round but give a value of at
least 1?

=ROUND(E6*O$3,0)

E6 = percentage of Sales
O3 = The total Bonus I have to distribute
But I wish to ensure that the formula produces at least a value of 1

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=MAX(1,ROUND(E6*O$3,0))
--