Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Visual basic, form does not show date correctly....

Hello guys, i have created a form using Visual Basic, however i have a
problem, just for presentation reasons problem.

When the form comes up, in order to select a date, the date is shown
correctly, but when the date is selected, then a number is shown note a date.
But after when the data is put into an excel sheet , the date is shown
correctly...
The problem is only on the excel Form that comes up...

thanks in advance...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 1, 9:45 am, Haris wrote:
Hello guys, i have created a form using Visual Basic, however i have a
problem, just for presentation reasons problem.

When the form comes up, in order to select a date, the date is shown
correctly, but when the date is selected, then a number is shown note a date.
But after when the data is put into an excel sheet , the date is shown
correctly...
The problem is only on the excel Form that comes up...

thanks in advance...

Is it mad because of the order of the list? I'm using military time.
So my list looks like 22,23,0,1,2...,13,14. Wierd though becuase I
don't get a problem until my list gets back to the "2". Meaning my
list works when it's 22,23,0,1 but nothing past "2". Any thoughts??

-BD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

So i suppose there is no answer on this?