Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Display formulae instead of showing values in cells

Dear all,

I have got a worksheet with formulae in some cells, please tell how to
display formulae in these cells instead of showing the values.

Thanks

Turks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could write a ' in front of the = then excel treats the cell as text and
not as formula.

if A1 = 1 and B1 = 2 and you enter following in c1
=A1+B1 -- 3
'=A1+B1 -- =A1+B1

hth Carlo