KangaFrank

Default I cannot extend cells using Shift+arrow keys; I cannot Autosum

Essentially, I cannot use the worksheet cell functionality.
I cannot extend cells to Cut & Paste/Copy & Paste data onto another worksheet
I cannot Autosum because I appear to be locked into an individual cell; the
Shift+Arrow function does not work.

Your (collective contribution) to a solution is eagerly awaited.

Frank
Max

Not sure whether there could be a restricted scoll macro in the book ?

Try this quick check/action on a spare copy:

Right-click on the Excel icon just to the left
of "File" on the menu Choose "View Code"
(This will bring you direct into the "ThisWorkbook" module)

In the whitespace on the right, do you see something like:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "b2:b2"
Worksheets("Sheet2").ScrollArea = "c2:c2"
End Sub

If so, delete the lines

Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "b2:b2"
Worksheets("Sheet2").ScrollArea = "c2:c2"

then save and exit.

Re-open the book and test it out ..
--
Rgds
Max
"KangaFrank" wrote in message
Essentially, I cannot use the worksheet cell functionality.
I cannot extend cells to Cut & Paste/Copy & Paste data onto another

worksheet
I cannot Autosum because I appear to be locked into an individual cell;

the
Shift+Arrow function does not work.

Your (collective contribution) to a solution is eagerly awaited.

Frank

Max

Your (collective contribution) to a solution is eagerly awaited ..

... and your feedback (did it work ?) is also eagerly awaited <g ..

--
Rgds
Max