Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mc mc is offline

Default copying formulas

Hello,
All of a sudden, I am not longer able to copy a formula from one cell to
another.

Worse, if I change a cell in the formula (from 2+2 =4 to 2+3), the SUM still
reads 4.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
mc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

For the second problem look at Tools | Options; open Calculation tab; is
calculation set to Manual? Change it to Automatic

Not able to copy? Tell us what happens.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme