Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Breaking link within the worksheet

hi guys,

for some reason, i cannot break a link of which i no longer use. i
have attempted to remove / break the link, but so far, unable to do so

is it possible for someone to attempt to break the link for me?

once done, i plan to distribute this worksheet publically for anyone
to use (though this sheet may only be specific on a particular job
description)..

the sheet can be found here
and where possible, can you please email it back to me at ..

http://dev1.i-design.cc/downloads/20...g_Template.zip

cheers
chuck

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hmm.. my email address never came out .. lets see if i can do this

chuck (underscore) v @ hotmail dot com

naturally no spaces

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You have formulae in column I that refer to the other workbook. You need to
correct these.

--
HTH

Bob

"Chuck" wrote in message
ps.com...
hi guys,

for some reason, i cannot break a link of which i no longer use. i
have attempted to remove / break the link, but so far, unable to do so

is it possible for someone to attempt to break the link for me?

once done, i plan to distribute this worksheet publically for anyone
to use (though this sheet may only be specific on a particular job
description)..

the sheet can be found here
and where possible, can you please email it back to me at ..

http://dev1.i-design.cc/downloads/20...g_Template.zip

cheers
chuck

Breaking out individual files from a .xls worksheet sgsolomon Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 7th 07 09:01 PM
When Breaking Link Excel Crashes Don_mac Links and Linking in Excel 1 November 16th 05 12:25 AM
Problem breaking a link TJB Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 2nd 05 12:00 AM
Breaking the link T New Users to Excel 1 May 4th 05 10:37 PM
command for breaking link in excel is not seen. suresh Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 10th 05 02:47 AM