Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Breaking link within the worksheet

You have formulae in column I that refer to the other workbook. You need to
correct these.

--
HTH

Bob

"Chuck" wrote in message
ps.com...
hi guys,

for some reason, i cannot break a link of which i no longer use. i
have attempted to remove / break the link, but so far, unable to do so

is it possible for someone to attempt to break the link for me?

once done, i plan to distribute this worksheet publically for anyone
to use (though this sheet may only be specific on a particular job
description)..

the sheet can be found here
and where possible, can you please email it back to me at ..

http://dev1.i-design.cc/downloads/20...g_Template.zip

cheers
chuck