Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Wes

Default validation list blanks

I posted a question about returning blanks "Returning a blank for
validationlist", and while trying to figure this out for myself I realized
something else disturbing.

If I choose Ignore blanks (in data validation) this works great until I have
entered something into the list. If I have entered something into the cell,
then deleted it, it is no longer ignored.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wes