Wes

Default validation list blanks

I posted a question about returning blanks "Returning a blank for
validationlist", and while trying to figure this out for myself I realized
something else disturbing.

If I choose Ignore blanks (in data validation) this works great until I have
entered something into the list. If I have entered something into the cell,
then deleted it, it is no longer ignored.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wes

Debra Dalgleish

Instead of including blank cells, you could use a dynamic range as the
list source. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish