Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default keyboard shortcut for a macro

Hi All,

I copied and pasted a macro in a workbook. now i want to assign a shortcut
key to the macro. How do i do that?

Sorry for being so dumb :(
Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From the Excel Window, touch ALT-F8, select the macro, touch Options..

then assign the shortcut

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007

"Gary" wrote:

Hi All,

I copied and pasted a macro in a workbook. now i want to assign a shortcut
key to the macro. How do i do that?

Sorry for being so dumb :(
Gary

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You are only dumb if you refuse to ask questions!
In your spreadsheet, press <Alt<F8 On the pop-up select Options, and then
type in the key you want to use.

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman