Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ob1Pimpobi

Default Keyboard shortcut for Best Fit

Is there a keyboard shortcut for Best Fit command (double clicking mouse in
between row or column)? In the event there is not, is there a way to create
(or customize) keyboard shortcuts in Excel? I am using Office Pro 2003.

Thanks.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As far as I know, there is no shortcut.
However, you can do this with a few key strokes.
Column ; Ctrl + Space Bar, then Alt + O, C, A
Row; Shift + Space Bar, then Alt + O, R, A.
Hope this helps.
Thanks.