Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with Pivottables - Excel 2003

Hi, I have a problem using pivottables.

I have created one with orders as the rows and operations as the columns,
and volume as the data:

sumof sqft operation1 operation2 operation3
order1 1241 1212
order2 1021 999 879
order3 3412 3212

What I need to do is calculate something like:

sumif (operation3, operation 10)
sumif (operation3, operation 20)

and so on for each combination (there are about 5 operations). I am trying
to use GetPivotdata but I don't know how to use if statements in that
function. Can anyone help?