coal_miner

Default New to Pivottables- need help

Greetings, I am trying to set up a pivot table but have run into several
issues. I work for a mining company and am trying to track tons mined by
date and mine. Here is an example of how I have my source data setup-

(a1)Date (b1) Mine (c1) Raw Tons (d1) Clean Tons (e1) Yield %

I want to be able to sort all of these individually, such as sort Cleans
tons or raw tons, and so on. Thank you in advance for any help you may have
for me.
Debra Dalgleish

What issues have you run into?

--