Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PAR PAR is offline

Default Jeopardy

For a team building excerise I need to build a jeopardy board in excel. How
can I format a cell to change colors after it has been clicked on?

The plan is to have a cell one color with a $ value on it. The $ value will
be a hyperlink to a word document with the answer. When the question is
figured out the word document will be closed. The excel cell needs to then
contain the correct question and be a different color so the contestants know
that option is no longer available.

Anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this?