-   -   Jeopardy (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/162558-jeopardy.html)

PAR

Jeopardy

For a team building excerise I need to build a jeopardy board in excel. How
can I format a cell to change colors after it has been clicked on?

The plan is to have a cell one color with a $ value on it. The $ value will
be a hyperlink to a word document with the answer. When the question is
figured out the word document will be closed. The excel cell needs to then
contain the correct question and be a different color so the contestants know
that option is no longer available.

Anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this?

John Bundy

Jeopardy

The easiest would be to do it as a Before Double-click event, you can also
call your Word stuff from there if needed.
--
-John
is helpful.

"PAR" wrote:

For a team building excerise I need to build a jeopardy board in excel. How
can I format a cell to change colors after it has been clicked on?

The plan is to have a cell one color with a $ value on it. The $ value will
be a hyperlink to a word document with the answer. When the question is
figured out the word document will be closed. The excel cell needs to then
contain the correct question and be a different color so the contestants know
that option is no longer available.

Anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this?

PAR

Jeopardy

How do I do that? I don't know how to enter VB in excel.