Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Viewing same cells at the same time in two sheets

I want to open two separate worksheet files in the same window, then make
changes in cells to worksheet 1, and have those same changes occur in
worksheet 2.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Press Alt/F11 (takes you to the VBE), then Ctrl/G (activates the Immediate
window), then enter this:
application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkgroup).Show
When you return to Excel you have all open workbooks and all sheets
selected. Deselect the sheets you don't want in the group, and then whatever
you do in one sheet will be done in the other, even if different workbooks.
HTH
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

"Clark" wrote:

I want to open two separate worksheet files in the same window, then make
changes in cells to worksheet 1, and have those same changes occur in
worksheet 2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In the VBE, enter this in the immediate pane (ctrl/G):
application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkgroup).Show
Deselect what you DON'T want, and then whatever you do in one workbook will
be done in both (all) for the selected sheets. If this is a duplicate post
(by me), it's because it seemed it didn't take the first time, so apologies!
Bob Umlas

"Clark" wrote:

I want to open two separate worksheet files in the same window, then make
changes in cells to worksheet 1, and have those same changes occur in
worksheet 2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That's what happens when you use the CDO <g

Peo Sjoblom

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote in
message ...

"Clark" wrote:

I want to open two separate worksheet files in the same window, then make
changes in cells to worksheet 1, and have those same changes occur in
worksheet 2.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

CDO is the web interface of the newsgroups

Peo Sjoblom

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote in
message ...