Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default Viewing same cells at the same time in two sheets

In the VBE, enter this in the immediate pane (ctrl/G):
application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkgroup).Show
Deselect what you DON'T want, and then whatever you do in one workbook will
be done in both (all) for the selected sheets. If this is a duplicate post
(by me), it's because it seemed it didn't take the first time, so apologies!
Bob Umlas

"Clark" wrote:

I want to open two separate worksheet files in the same window, then make
changes in cells to worksheet 1, and have those same changes occur in
worksheet 2.