Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MXC

Default vlookup for multiple columns

Hi,

I have a set of data in one worksheet which contains 7 columns and multiple
rows of data (over 300 rows). In a new worksheet, I need to summarize one
column of this data which is referenced by matching 2 (or more columns).
Please see below:

Sheet 1 contains the data with 7 columns:
A B C D E F G H
110 03 2A 1777 03 3000 1555 456
111 04 5A 2587 02 3156 1777 12.65
etc etc etc etc for over 300 rows of data

Sheet 2 is where I wish to pull the data from Sheet 1----I would like to
return a value from Sheet 1 Column H based on criteria matching Column A,
column C and column F. In this example, I want to find all values in Column
H where Column F=3000, Column C=5A and Column A=110.

Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.