Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default set a permentant print area in a multi-sheet workbook

I am trying to create a bi-weekly time card in excel with the actual time
card on one tab pull info from employee information tab. I want the employee
to only have one option to print no matter tab they are in. is this
possible? I plan to protect the entire workbook.

Thank you,
Miki Merritt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Miki

Using VBA code you can set the same print range and rows to repeat at top on
each sheet in grouped sheets.

For anyone interested in the code see this google search result with Dave
Peterson and myself posting. The print area code is from Bob Flanagan.

http://snipurl.com/106kz

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP