Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Set print area for entire workbook

How can I set the print area to be the same for all the pages of a workbook
at one time?

I am using MS Office Excel 2007

Thanks for any help!
--
Flambeau
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Group" the tabs by holding the CTRL key and clicking each tab
individually or by selecting a tab, holding the SHIFT key, and
selecting another tab (which captures all the tabs in between). Then
perform the print setup: all the selected tabs will carry that setup.

CAUTION! Remember to ungroup the tabs (by right clicking on a selected
tab and clicking Ungroup) before you make other changes, or else any
typing, formulas, etc will appear on all selected tabs.

Enjoy your weekend!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On my Excel setup (Excel 2003), if I group the sheets, I can get to page
setup, but setting the print area is a function which is greyed out.
Similary the File menu/ Print Area command has setting and clearing the
print area greyed out when shhets are grouped.
Which version of Excel do you have which allows the command in this
situation, Dave?
--
David Biddulph

"Dave O" wrote in message
ups.com...
"Group" the tabs by holding the CTRL key and clicking each tab
individually or by selecting a tab, holding the SHIFT key, and
selecting another tab (which captures all the tabs in between). Then
perform the print setup: all the selected tabs will carry that setup.

CAUTION! Remember to ungroup the tabs (by right clicking on a selected
tab and clicking Ungroup) before you make other changes, or else any
typing, formulas, etc will appear on all selected tabs.

Enjoy your weekend!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Using VBA code you can set the same print range and rows to repeat at top on
each sheet in grouped sheets.

For anyone interested in the code see this google search result with Dave
Peterson and myself posting. The print area code is from Bob Flanagan.

http://snipurl.com/106kz

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP