Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default options list box - larger text

I would like to increase the font size for the entries for my options list
box....

I know that once I make a choice from the options that the font will be the
size that is chosen for that cell but it's the font size of the entries that
show when I hit the drop down arrow that shows all of my options.

any ideas?

thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,
fonts are a property and you will find this on the list(combo) box property
sheet.
in design mode, right click the box, click view properties.

Regards
FSt1