Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I change the letters

I wrote in the cells miniscule letters now I want to change the majuscule
letters , somebody knows how to do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

please if someone knows how to do it answer to me I would really appreciate

"ceylan" wrote:

I wrote in the cells miniscule letters now I want to change the majuscule
letters , somebody knows how to do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Assuming miniscule means lowercase and majuscule means UPPERCASE, you
can use a helper column and then copy and paste values.

lowercase text in A1 would use this formula in B1

=UPPER(A1)

Cheers
Andy