-   -   how do I change the letters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/160167-how-do-i-change-letters.html)

ceylan

how do I change the letters

I wrote in the cells miniscule letters now I want to change the majuscule
letters , somebody knows how to do it?

ceylan

how do I change the letters

please if someone knows how to do it answer to me I would really appreciate

"ceylan" wrote:

I wrote in the cells miniscule letters now I want to change the majuscule
letters , somebody knows how to do it?

Andy Pope

how do I change the letters

Hi,

Assuming miniscule means lowercase and majuscule means UPPERCASE, you
can use a helper column and then copy and paste values.

lowercase text in A1 would use this formula in B1

=UPPER(A1)

Cheers
Andy

ceylan wrote:
I wrote in the cells miniscule letters now I want to change the majuscule
letters , somebody knows how to do it?

ceylan

how do I change the letters

Thank You very much for your help & kidness
Ciao
Ceylan