Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default weekly time sheet for the whole team?(6 members)

I'm looking for a time sheet for the whole office, and I jave found just for
one team mnember. Can you help me please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Can you describe what you want on this timesheet? Names going down?,
times going across? start- and finish- times? break times? daily or
weekly?, hours worked? pay rate and pay ???

Pete

On Sep 22, 3:28 am, sambasov
wrote:
I'm looking for a time sheet for the whole office, and I jave found just for
one team mnember. Can you help me please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thaks Pete. This is the idea:

Team Member saturday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday Hrs Wk

member 1 IN OUT IN OUT
40
LUNCH
IN OUT
.. Tot Hrs Tot Hrs
..
..
..
Member 7
On Saturday no lunch. From monday to Saturday, the same style. Pay rate is
not neccesary. Again, Thanks a lot.

wrote:
I'm looking for a time sheet for the whole office, and I jave found just for
one team mnember. Can you help me please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm not sure what you are asking for, because you've already
identified the layout you want. I would suggest five columns per day,
so that you can work out the hours on a daily basis, so with names in
column A this means that you would use B for start-time, C for finish-
time (if they take a lunch break), D for start-time after lunch, E for
finish-time at end of day, and F for hours worked that day. If you
enter times into columns B to E in Excel time format (e.g. 8:00), then
in F3 you could have this formula to evaluate daily hours:

=(E3-D3+C3-B3)*24

Format the cell as a number with 2dp to give you decimal hours. Copy
this down for your 6 members of staff, whose names should be put in A3
to A8.

If a person does not take a lunchbreak then you can leave C and D
blank. I assume you will put headings in row 2, and in row 1 you want
the days - enter "Saturday" in B1, then highlight B1:F1 and click on
Format | Cells | Alignment tab and for Horizontal alignment click on
Centre across Selection.

Then you can highlight columns B to F, click <copy then click on cell
G1 and <paste, and then repeat for the other days by moving the
cursor 5 columns to the right and pasting again. You can then edit the
day names in G1, L1 etc.

Your total weekly hours can be put in AF3, and will be the following
formula:

=F3+K3+P3+U3+Z3+AE3

then copy this down.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 23, 4:56 am, sambasov
wrote:
Thaks Pete. This is the idea:

Team Member saturday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday Hrs Wk

member 1 IN OUT IN OUT
40
LUNCH
IN OUT
. Tot Hrs Tot Hrs
.
.
.

wrote:
I'm looking for a time sheet for the whole office, and I jave found just for
one team mnember. Can you help me please- Hide quoted text -