Books

Default I need an Excel bi-weekly employee time sheet template

Hi - Does anyone have or know of a link to a bi-weekly employee time sheet
template for Excel? I am a new bookkeeper and the one that is currently
being used is hard to use. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
Jennifer

I would think you can look for a template on the Microsoft web page. Other
wise I know someone who could build you one.

"Books" wrote:

Hi - Does anyone have or know of a link to a bi-weekly employee time sheet
template for Excel? I am a new bookkeeper and the one that is currently
being used is hard to use. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Books

Hi Jennifer -

THANKS for your reply! I found some links on the Web last night after
posting this question and came across something called TimePilot ... and
forwarded it on to my company boss. Looks to me like it might be worth
looking into for him! Have a GREAT day!

"Books" wrote:

Hi - Does anyone have or know of a link to a bi-weekly employee time sheet
template for Excel? I am a new bookkeeper and the one that is currently
being used is hard to use. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Books" wrote in message
Hi - Does anyone have or know of a link to a bi-weekly employee time sheet
template for Excel? I am a new bookkeeper and the one that is currently
being used is hard to use. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Here's the URL for Excel's template gallery:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

/Fredrik

Books

Hi Fredrik -

THANK YOU for your reply! I actually did find that site as well, but THANK
YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to write with the info. Have a GREAT evening!

Books