Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Option Button HEEEELPPP

After two hours of figuring out how to get one of those cute option
buttons...I don't know how to add a value to the buttons. Example I need one
button to be worth 4 and then I need them to add all up at the end. Most of
the butttons are worth the same thing so I dont know if I have to have a new
data cell for each one. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe you can explain what you are trying to do? You realize that options
button are what their names say so if you click one the other are
deselected. So I don't understand how you are going to add them.

Peo Sjoblom

"Gia S." <Gia wrote in message
After two hours of figuring out how to get one of those cute option
buttons...I don't know how to add a value to the buttons. Example I need
one
button to be worth 4 and then I need them to add all up at the end. Most
of
the butttons are worth the same thing so I dont know if I have to have a
new
data cell for each one. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm trying to create a sheet that calculates how many credits you have versus
how many needed in completion.

For Each class I have 3 options

Say the class is Chemistry. it looks something like this.

Class Name Completed In Progress Not Complete
Needed

Chemistry Option Button Option Button Option Button

(Worth 4) (Worth 4)
(Worth 0) 4

Biology (Worth 3) (Worth 3) (Worth
0) 3

*If they selected Completed for Chem but Not complete for Bio

Total Credits 4 / /
/ 3

I have to have 3 options even if one is worth 0 because it's also used as
their checklist for graduation. So It has to be Printable.