Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Option Button HEEEELPPP

Maybe you can explain what you are trying to do? You realize that options
button are what their names say so if you click one the other are
deselected. So I don't understand how you are going to add them.

Peo Sjoblom

"Gia S." <Gia wrote in message
After two hours of figuring out how to get one of those cute option
buttons...I don't know how to add a value to the buttons. Example I need
one
button to be worth 4 and then I need them to add all up at the end. Most
of
the butttons are worth the same thing so I dont know if I have to have a
new
data cell for each one. Please help.