Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set up automatic email when change is made to Excel wrks

I would like to be able to have an email sent to me when a change is made to
a Excel worksheet that is shared. How can I do this or can it be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi.
yes, it can be done. see this site.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
scroll down to and click on "mail a small message".
you will have to set up a worksheet change event in the shared workbook. I
personally have never done this but a former coworker told me that he did
something similar.

regards
FSt1