Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VBA Project - Open/Close with Macro

Hi,

Is there a macro to open and or close a VBA Project? If so, please include a
command to protect or unprotect the VBA project.

Thank you,

DAnny

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No there are no macros to do this, but what you can do is reference it,
although I don't think that is what you want. If you want to protect your
project from prying eyes, after you do Alt F11, Click on Tools - VBA
Properties and click on the protection tab and set your password and click on
the lock project for viewing check box, save the file close it and reopen for
the changes to take effect.
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.