RDM

Default is statement with an empty cell as result

Hello,
I would like to have en empty cell as recul instead of a zero or a ""
here is the formula I use :
=if(A5=0,"",if(B5=0,"",A5/B5))
I want to make a graph and when I have a blank my graph falls as if it was a
zero
can anybody help me ?

RDM

the result of my formula
=if(A5=0,"",if(B5=0,"",A5/B5))
is not an empty cell, and I would like it to be an empty cell so that my
graph would not plot this point as a zéro

"RDM" wrote:

Hello,
I would like to have en empty cell as recul instead of a zero or a ""
here is the formula I use :
=if(A5=0,"",if(B5=0,"",A5/B5))
I want to make a graph and when I have a blank my graph falls as if it was a
zero
can anybody help me ?

bj

You are correct.
I don't think there is a simple solution

A brute force method would be to have a free column next to the one of
interest.
Use auto filter to get non blanks in the column of interest
highlight this results and corner drag them to the new column. plot this
column with auto filter off. you would have to clear this coulmn between each
iteration of results.
If your plot is an XY plot you could plot the column of interest with the
auto filter on and get a similar result.