Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Keyboard Shortcuts in Excel 2002 suddenly quit working

I have been using Office XP for sometime which contains Excel 2002. I have
always used the Alt "E" and C to Edit and Copy a cell or the Alt "E" and T to
Edit and Cut a cell. Suddenly, if i do the Alt E/C, it does nothing, if I do
Alt E/T I go to the Tools Tab.
Is this a recent change downloaded through an update or did something
accidently get set wrong.
Thanks