Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MR

Default my excel formulas have quit working

I use excell daily - but this morning all of my formulas, is each
spreadsheet, will not work or copy.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David Billigmeier

Try hitting F9, do your formula's update now? If so, you have automatic
calculation turned off...

<Tools<Options
"Calculation" tab
Check "Automatic"

Dave

"MR" wrote:

I use excell daily - but this morning all of my formulas, is each
spreadsheet, will not work or copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MR

F9 did not make a difference - Each and every one of my spreadsheets has quit
working (formulas) this morning.

"MR" wrote:

I use excell daily - but this morning all of my formulas, is each
spreadsheet, will not work or copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Oscar of Issaquah Salmon Days Festival

I had the same thing happen occassionally. For instnace I entered the formula
=right(A2,4) and it stayed as that. F9 didn't help. Closing and reopening the
file either.

"MR" wrote:

F9 did not do the trick

"MR" wrote:

I use excell daily - but this morning all of my formulas, is each
spreadsheet, will not work or copy.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MR

I solved it!!! It actually was the F9 problem, but hitting F9 that particular
item. So I had to change the automatic formula update item in the tools.
Crazy...I never turned it off, but I had to change it back on each
spreadsheet. Thank You!!!

"Oscar of Issaquah Salmon Days Festival" wrote:

I had the same thing happen occassionally. For instnace I entered the formula
=right(A2,4) and it stayed as that. F9 didn't help. Closing and reopening the
file either.

"MR" wrote:

F9 did not do the trick