Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default the Row # from the result of Vlookup formula

Please help i would like to know the certain row number when using Vlookup
formula. Usually the Vlookup result the contents of we are looking for, but
for this case, i would like to know the row from that contents.

Thank you for your help.

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ok an eksamble :
say u have student name in A1:A100
and DOB in B1:B100
then put in C1 the student name and DOB in C2

C3=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100=C1)*(B1:B100=C2),ROW(1:100) )