Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dan dan is offline

Default G4 is =C4+D4+E4 , what each one value is?

there is some way to evaluate the component of a formula by clicking f9 or
something.
Not by using the formula editing button.
I just cannot remember what it is.

I would need to know what C4 D4 and E4 values are by clicking on G4

Any idea?
Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Even better: