-   -   G4 is =C4+D4+E4 , what each one value is? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/156642-g4-%3Dc4-d4-e4-what-each-one-value.html)

dan

G4 is =C4+D4+E4 , what each one value is?

there is some way to evaluate the component of a formula by clicking f9 or
something.
Not by using the formula editing button.
I just cannot remember what it is.

I would need to know what C4 D4 and E4 values are by clicking on G4

Any idea?
Many thanks

dan

G4 is =C4+D4+E4 , what each one value is?

Ok I found it - just need to highlight the portion of the formula and do an F9

"Dan" wrote:

there is some way to evaluate the component of a formula by clicking f9 or
something.
Not by using the formula editing button.
I just cannot remember what it is.

I would need to know what C4 D4 and E4 values are by clicking on G4

Any idea?
Many thanks

Niek Otten

G4 is =C4+D4+E4 , what each one value is?

Even better:

ToolsFormula AuditingEvaluate Formula

--
Kind regards,