Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dynamic Range

I have created a dynamic range named "Result1" using the following formula

=OFFSET(dBase1!$G$31,,,dBase1!$A$29,19)

Why does this named range not show up in the "Name Box"?
Is there any way I can have it highlight to satisfy me that it is indeed
covering the range I require?
Sandy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Defined named ranges do NOT show. you may goto the name box and type in the
name and see the selection.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel