-   -   Dynamic Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/155845-dynamic-range.html)

Sandy

Dynamic Range

I have created a dynamic range named "Result1" using the following formula

=OFFSET(dBase1!$G$31,,,dBase1!$A$29,19)

Why does this named range not show up in the "Name Box"?
Is there any way I can have it highlight to satisfy me that it is indeed
covering the range I require?
Sandy

Don Guillett

Dynamic Range

Defined named ranges do NOT show. you may goto the name box and type in the
name and see the selection.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Sandy" wrote in message
I have created a dynamic range named "Result1" using the following formula

=OFFSET(dBase1!$G$31,,,dBase1!$A$29,19)

Why does this named range not show up in the "Name Box"?
Is there any way I can have it highlight to satisfy me that it is indeed
covering the range I require?
Sandy

Sandy

Dynamic Range

It was in my head there was a way to do it - Thanks
Sandy

"Sandy" wrote in message
I have created a dynamic range named "Result1" using the following formula

=OFFSET(dBase1!$G$31,,,dBase1!$A$29,19)

Why does this named range not show up in the "Name Box"?
Is there any way I can have it highlight to satisfy me that it is indeed
covering the range I require?
Sandy

Don Guillett

Dynamic Range