Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Insert lines in more than one worksheet at a time...

I need help to insert new lines in more than one sheet at a time.

This is my example - I have an Excel spreadsheet with 55 sheets, A, B, C, D,
E, etc. They all share / have the same formatted lines. I need to insert 5
lines in all 55 sheets in the same place on each sheet.
How can I insert those lines in all 55 sheets at the same time?
Or do I have to go to each sheet separately to insert those lines, a very
laborious prospect.

Thanks,
Marvin P Stein, CPA

305-667-1146
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Group the sheets by clicking the first tab, then holding down shift while
clicking the last tab, then insert the rows, when you are done it is
important that you ungroup the sheets or else changes you make in one sheet
will be done in all sheets. You can right click any tab and select ungroup

Peo Sjoblom

"Marvin" wrote in message
I need help to insert new lines in more than one sheet at a time.

This is my example - I have an Excel spreadsheet with 55 sheets, A, B, C,
D,
E, etc. They all share / have the same formatted lines. I need to insert
5
lines in all 55 sheets in the same place on each sheet.
How can I insert those lines in all 55 sheets at the same time?
Or do I have to go to each sheet separately to insert those lines, a very
laborious prospect.

Thanks,
Marvin P Stein, CPA

305-667-1146

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Click on the first sheet, While holding the Shift Key, select the last of the
5 sheets you need, this should group them all, know you can do your inserting
of the rows and it will do it in all 5 at the same time in the same spot, the
tabs should look transparent, that is how you know they are all grouped
together
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.