Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael Michael is offline

Default Insert lines in more than one worksheet at a time...

Click on the first sheet, While holding the Shift Key, select the last of the
5 sheets you need, this should group them all, know you can do your inserting
of the rows and it will do it in all 5 at the same time in the same spot, the
tabs should look transparent, that is how you know they are all grouped
together
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Marvin" wrote:

I need help to insert new lines in more than one sheet at a time.

This is my example - I have an Excel spreadsheet with 55 sheets, A, B, C, D,
E, etc. They all share / have the same formatted lines. I need to insert 5
lines in all 55 sheets in the same place on each sheet.
How can I insert those lines in all 55 sheets at the same time?
Or do I have to go to each sheet separately to insert those lines, a very
laborious prospect.

Thanks,
Marvin P Stein, CPA

305-667-1146