Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default grouping dialog box

I am working in pivot table and want to group my dates into months, but
cannot find, why the grouping dialog box is not available
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If there are any blank cells in the date column, you won't be able to
group the dates in the pivot table.

Or, if the dates are being treated as text, you won't be able to group
them. If so, you can change the dates back to numbers, as described he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry03.html

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures