Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pass Cell Address to OFFSET

Hello. I have calculated a cell address of say $A$1 using the CELL function.
I would now like to use the OFFSET function to get the value of what's in say
cell B1. How do I pass this text cell address to a usable input into the
OFFSET function. Thank you very much for your input.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use INDIRECT.

Either wrap the CELL formula inside INDIRECT or put the CELL formula in
another cell and use INDIRECT to reference that cell.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP