Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default worksheet specific password

Hi all.
I have a spreadsheet with 20 worksheets. I want each worksheet to be
protected by
1: an administrator password,
2: a user password.

the user password for worksheet 2 MUST NOT be able to edit any of the other
worksheets and vice versa.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.....

waiting patiently....