Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default dividing words in selected cells

Hi all,
I have similary problem, but i need the words split up according to
gramatical rules (also with division sign) in the same cell. Is anyone able
to help me ?

Many thanks in advance from

Korund

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A problem similar to what?

You need to explain your problem in detail within your post if you
expect to get any help from the contributors.

Pete

On Aug 15, 10:50 am, korund wrote:
Hi all,
I have similary problem, but i need the words split up according to
gramatical rules (also with division sign) in the same cell. Is anyone able
to help me ?

Many thanks in advance from

Korund

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

e.g. I have in 1 cell txt:
----------------------------
akcionári; valné !
zhromaždenie; BCPB; !
audÃ*tor !
-----------------------------

and after division it could be as:
akcionári; valné zhro- !
maždenie; BCPB; audÃ*tor!

it means that I saved 1 line. I have a lot of similar cells in 1 large sheet
and by printing it cold be less pages (paper saving, ...).
Sorry, it is in Slovak language but I hope, you can now the problem more
understand.

Thank you for your kindness

Korund