Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DIVIDING TOTAL CELLS IN COLUMN BY 16 TRYING TO CHANGE WEIGHT OZ TO

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP
BEST OF HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL AND YOURS John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your question kind of got cut off, are you wanting to count every cell that
has data and divide it? sum first maybe?
--
-John
is helpful.

"HYDROPONICSUSA" wrote:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP
BEST OF HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL AND YOURS John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The "Subject" field is for the subject only and should only include a few
words that summarize your issue. Also, it is limited in what it can display.
On my system, I only see:
"DIVIDING TOTAL CELLS IN COLUMN BY 16 TRYING TO CHANGE WEIGHT OZ TO"

Please don't post the entire question there.
If you post your question in the "Message" area, we'll be able to see the
whole question.

(also, in newsgroups....typing in all capital letters means you're shouting.)

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP