Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Yan Yan is offline

Default Making a list with Lookup function

Hi!

I am doing a Bowling stats, program

What i need to do is to find all female and male seperatly and created 2
seperate colums with their respective info beside their name...

Ex. Myself 125 154 34.56
Her 254 164 29.56

I need to find all myself and all her and put them in colums to make a stats
sheet....

Obviously! all Myself are Men's name and All Her are female names,

Sorry1 for my expression, if you dont understand what i mean i can forward
the program to you for veiwing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Yan,

I think that the simplest way to achieve your objective is using Autofilter
and then copy visible cells only and paste them to another worksheet.

To find these in Help:-
xl2007
For Autofilter: Lookup Autofilter-Filter Data in a range or table
For Visible: Lookup Visible-Move or copy cells and cell contents-Copy
visible cells only.

xl2002 (and I think xl2003)
For Autofilter: Lookup Autofilter-Filter a list
For Visible: Lookup Copy-Move or copy cells-Copy only visible cells

Regards,

OssieMac