Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default can't get two variable tables to work

I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure what you mean by a two variable input table so could you explain
with an example?

"clicktraining" wrote:

I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Try this illustrative sample from my archives:
http://savefile.com/files/46276
2 variable data table example.xls

--
Max
Singapore
"clicktraining" wrote:
I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have the following table which I have to fill in using a 2 variable data
table and I don't know how:

Loan Interest Term Monthly Repayment
50000 10% 25 £2,223.85 (PMT formula)

9.0% 9.5% 10.0% 10.5% 11.0% 11.5%
20000
30000
40000
50000
60000
70000
80000

"clicktraining" wrote:

I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Can you please provide a sample of just one variable. The sample that is
provided in the help section just talks about calculating interest rates. I
need something a bit more simple. All I really want to do is calculate a 3%,
4%, 5%, 6% increase of a total budget.

Can you help.

Thanks,

Flora

"clicktraining" wrote:
I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

"floram" wrote:
Can you please provide a sample of just one variable. The sample that is
provided in the help section just talks about calculating interest rates. I
need something a bit more simple. All I really want to do is calculate a 3%,
4%, 5%, 6% increase of a total budget.

Here's a sample to illustrate:
http://savefile.com/files/1007074
One variable data table example.xls