-   -   can't get two variable tables to work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153491-cant-get-two-variable-tables-work.html)

clicktraining

can't get two variable tables to work

I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Toppers

can't get two variable tables to work

Not sure what you mean by a two variable input table so could you explain
with an example?

"clicktraining" wrote:

I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Max

can't get two variable tables to work

Try this illustrative sample from my archives:
http://savefile.com/files/46276
2 variable data table example.xls

--
Max
Singapore

"clicktraining" wrote:
I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

clicktraining

can't get two variable tables to work

Thanks Max, looks like it is just what I need. Lisa

"clicktraining" wrote:
I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

clicktraining

can't get two variable tables to work

I have the following table which I have to fill in using a 2 variable data
table and I don't know how:

Loan Interest Term Monthly Repayment
50000 10% 25 £2,223.85 (PMT formula)

9.0% 9.5% 10.0% 10.5% 11.0% 11.5%
20000
30000
40000
50000
60000
70000
80000

"clicktraining" wrote:

I can't understand the excel help in 2003 or in 2007 on setting up a 2
variable input table. Can anyone help?

Max

can't get two variable tables to work

welcome, Lisa.
--
"clicktraining" wrote in message
Thanks Max, looks like it is just what I need. Lisa

Max

can't get two variable tables to work

welcome, Lisa.
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---
"clicktraining" wrote in message
Thanks Max, looks like it is just what I need. Lisa

floram

can't get two variable tables to work

Can you please provide a sample of just one variable. The sample that is
provided in the help section just talks about calculating interest rates. I
need something a bit more simple. All I really want to do is calculate a 3%,
4%, 5%, 6% increase of a total budget.

Can you help.

Thanks,

Flora

"floram" wrote:
Can you please provide a sample of just one variable. The sample that is
provided in the help section just talks about calculating interest rates. I
need something a bit more simple. All I really want to do is calculate a 3%,
4%, 5%, 6% increase of a total budget.

Here's a sample to illustrate:
http://savefile.com/files/1007074
One variable data table example.xls