Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help Creating A Formula

I understand I need (or should) keep the thread together when posting and I
did by not re-posting it here. I just need to know if what I'm trying to do
is possible or not? And if anyone has any ideas on how to accomplish it.

Thank you all for your support and help with this and other questions you
help everyone with.

Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Joe Gieder wrote...
I understand I need (or should) keep the thread together when
posting and I did by not re-posting it here. . . .

Providing NO DETAILS in a new thread is WORSE than creating a new
thread that includes the details. Myself, I'm not going to go
searching for your other thread to find out what the heck you're
trying to do.

. . . I just need to know if what I'm trying to do is possible
or not? . . .

Probably.

. . . And if anyone has any ideas on how to accomplish it.

Not a clue since you've provided no details.

Yes, Microsoft's web interface to these newsgroups REALLY SUCKS
because it sorts threads by the date of the ORIGINAL posting, which
means it takes a lot of work to find a thread that began a few hours
ago. (God forbid having to track threads from a day before!) There are
alternatives, like Google Groups, which sort threads by the date of
the latest response, which means it MUCH EASIER to follow active
threads. If you find it too difficult to keep track of your threads in
the Microsoft interface, use something else, but either way, DON'T
START NEW TRHEADS, *E*S*P*E*C*I*A*L*L*Y* WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY @#$%
DETAILS!