Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy Formula Problem

This is weird. When I copy a formula and paste it, the new cell displays the
old cell's data, even though the formula has been changed to reflect the
relative cells.

Example

Row 1: 1 + 2 = 3 (formula is A1+B1)
Row 2: 2+3 = 3 (formula is A2 + B2)

Why does it still display 3 in cell C2? If I type in the formula it works.
--
MC