Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel - replacing Text in workbooks

How do I find and replace text in multiple workbooks at once? I am
translating a budget that is compiled of multiple workbooks and wish to have
Excel cahnge one word in many workbooks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Frank wrote...
How do I find and replace text in multiple workbooks at once? I am
translating a budget that is compiled of multiple workbooks and wish
to have Excel cahnge one word in many workbooks.

You have to do this one workbook at a time. You could use a macro to
iterate through all these workbooks, changing this one word in each.